Masonry Sealing/Waterproofing Solutions
365bet足球网站Waterproofing solutions are intended to protect your masonry from the ingress of wind-driven rain. When properly applied, these solutions penetrate deeply into the mortar, concrete block, brick or stone substrate, chemically bond to the silica, and set up a hydrophobic layer of protection without staining or discoloring the masonry.
All masonry sealants are not created equal! AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing applies only Chem-Trete 100% silane sealants due to their distinct advantages over inferior waterproofing solutions found at the big-box stores and many masonry supply stores:
- The products dry clear and there is no adverse surface appearance (unlike inexpensive solutions which can permanently stain, streak or yellow the wall).
- The products are not water-based, so they penetrate more deeply into the substrate and hold up to wind-driven rain and UV deterioration better.
- Surfaces treated with Chem-Trete products are fully breathable. This means your masonry walls will not suffer from the problems associated with entrapped moisture including efflorescence and freeze/thaw damage. (Masonry paints and polyurethane and acrylic sealants smother the surface of the wall and prevent moisture from escaping.)
- By preventing water and waterborne contaminants from entering the substrate, Chem-Trete waterproofing solutions reduce efflorescence, acid rain deterioration, scaling, dirt buildup, staining, corrosion of reinforcing steel, and mildew.
- Chem-Trete waterproofing solutions are eligible for Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) credits for both new and existing construction projects.
- Chem-Trete products are 100% silane; that means a long service life. Ask about Chem-Trete's 10-year manufacturer's warranty available for commercial buildings and condominium associations.
365bet足球网站AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing seals masonry walls only with Chem-Trete 100% silane solutions. Click below to watch Mr. Tadd Breon perform a Rilem water tube test, and learn more about Chem-Trete 100% silane sealants.